This is so aromatic with flowers, such as cherry blossoms and roses, together with currants and blackberries. A medium-bodied Tignanello with very fine tannins and depth. Racy and very, very long finish.
- Accelerate a wine’s aeration process with the Vinturi Red Wine aerator
- The Vinturi Red Wine aerator features patented technology and a stylish, yet classic look
- A must-have for entertaining, the Vinturi Red Wine Aerator is perfect for quickly aerating an entire bottle of wine, or one glass at a time
- The award-winning Red Wine aerator from Vinturi opens and develops red wines in the time it takes to pour a glass – no more waiting as with traditional decanters
- Listen for the sound – this sound is unique to all Vinturi aerators, and lets you know that you have an authentic Vinturi aerator
Disclaimer: Tignanello 2018 is a deeply intense ruby red color. On the nose, it’s remarkably complex with notes of ripe red fruit, black cherries, and sour cherries that merge with sweet hints of vanilla, mint anddelicate sensations of white pepper and myrtle. Its palate is rich and well balanced: supple velvety tannins are sustained by exceptional freshness that give the wine length, elegance and persistence of flavors.