Bartholomew Broadbent’s deep roots in Portugal inspired him to create his own range of table wines. His vision was to produce the most reliable and traditional of all Vinho Verdes and to resolve the usual whine that Vinho Verde never tastes like it tastes in Portugal.
- Accelerate a wine’s aeration process with the Vinturi Red Wine aerator
- The Vinturi Red Wine aerator features patented technology and a stylish, yet classic look
- A must-have for entertaining, the Vinturi Red Wine Aerator is perfect for quickly aerating an entire bottle of wine, or one glass at a time
- The award-winning Red Wine aerator from Vinturi opens and develops red wines in the time it takes to pour a glass – no more waiting as with traditional decanters
- Listen for the sound – this sound is unique to all Vinturi aerators, and lets you know that you have an authentic Vinturi aerator
Disclaimer: The most popular white wine from Portugal, is a deliciously refreshing, light wine. “Verde”, meaning “Green” refers to the hints of lime color. It is an ideal warm-weather wine, excellent for lunch and picnics, or as an evening aperitif. It makes a brilliant pairing with any fish, shellfish and poultry.