Torbreck’s 2018 RunRig needs a bit of air right now, as the nose and palate truly open up and expand after a while in the glass. Unlike some vintages, it’s rather tight and cedary upon first pour, then relaxes to reveal hints of stone fruit, blueberries, cherries, pastry crust and baking spices.
- Accelerate a wine’s aeration process with the Vinturi Red Wine aerator
- The Vinturi Red Wine aerator features patented technology and a stylish, yet classic look
- A must-have for entertaining, the Vinturi Red Wine Aerator is perfect for quickly aerating an entire bottle of wine, or one glass at a time
- The award-winning Red Wine aerator from Vinturi opens and develops red wines in the time it takes to pour a glass – no more waiting as with traditional decanters
- Listen for the sound – this sound is unique to all Vinturi aerators, and lets you know that you have an authentic Vinturi aerator
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.